Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child/ren at Geraldton Christian College.
Before you start the process, please have these documents saved on your device ready to upload:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement
- Copies of NAPLAN and previous School Reports
- Immigration/VISA information for students born outside of Australia (or proof of citizenship, as applicable)
For NEW Families to the College: Please start with the Application for Family Enrolment, then proceed to complete the Application for Student Enrolment for each of your children.
For EXISTING College families: Please complete the Application for Student Enrolment form.
Application for Family Enrolment
If you’re a family new to the college, start by enrolling your family here.
We have lots of useful information on our website, which we encourage you to read:
- Information Technology: Secondary students are required to have their own device (Years 7-12). For required specifications, please view the Information Technology page.
- Uniform: All of our Uniform Requirements can be viewed here. The Uniform Shop is located in the Front Office and we will arrange appointments as required for new families.
- Forms and Policies for various College Policies, including Student Behaviour Management Policy.
- School Fees
If you have any queries regarding enrolment, including paper forms for offline enrolment, please don’t hesitate to contact the Enrolments Officer, Phone 9938 9100 or email email@example.com.