The special atmosphere and culture which exists at our College is influenced and protected by our College Policies. These Policies are developed in consultation with our parents and staff to ensure that the day to day operations are carried out in a way which intentionally preserves our College culture.
Some of the Policies that govern how we do things at Geraldton Christian College are of great interest to parents and are available below.
- Assessment Policy
- Bring Your Own Device Student Use Policy
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Enrolment Policy
- Information Technology Booklet
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Student Driver Policy and Agreement
- Student Behaviour Management
- Uniform Policy
- Uniform Guidelines