The College operates a Uniform Shop, which is located near Student Services in the Front Office.
HOURS AT BEGINNING OF 2021:
Mon 18 – Mon 25 January – Uniform Shop open ONLY for new families
Tues 26 January – Australia Day Public Holiday – school closed
Wed 27 – Fri 29 January – Uniform Shop open for ALL of our existing families
Please click here to view our Uniform Guidelines.
With the College changing its name to Geraldton Christian College at the start of 2021, uniform changes are on the way. We are moving away from having separate formal and sports uniform, rather transitioning to a single uniform comprising activewear.
New shirts, shorts, socks and jackets have been ordered, with other items to be added in 2021. There will be a two-year transition period to GCC items. By the start of 2023, students will all be required to wear GCC uniform.
Due to COVID-19, there have been delays in uniform ordering which will hold up delivery in 2021.
So, what is happening at the start of 2021?
- Students will continue to wear Strathalbyn Christian College uniform;
- Students may choose to wear formal uniform OR sports uniform;
- Girls may wear either shorts OR skorts with sports shirts;
- Students MUST wear sports uniform on the days they have double PE/sport lessons – on other days they may choose to wear formal OR sports uniform;
- With the introduction of the new GCC uniform, the College will stipulate that students wear black sports shoes (no vans or skate shoes) – if you are purchasing new sports shoes for your children for 2021, we recommend you purchase black sports shoes as the predominant colour.
- If your children have outgrown their black lace up shoes, students will be permitted to wear black sneakers with formal uniform (to be reviewed at the end of Term 1).
Our priority is to ensure that new families get uniform items for their child/ren at the start of next year.
Uniform Shop Hours – see above.
- Online Ordering is currently unavailable, which will ensure that sufficient items are available for new families in the New Year and that we can manage stock levels once the Shop is open to our existing families;
- Strathalbyn Christian College Uniform items will be half price in 2021 while stocks last (does not apply to bathers & rashies which are not logo branded items);
- A large amount of secondhand items are available. We encourage families to bring in items your children have outgrown and swap for larger secondhand sizes as required.
We need the community to pull together and share uniforms items with each other to ensure all of our students have uniform to wear before the GCC items arrive.
We appreciate your patience as we manage the process of transitioning to our new GCC uniform.
Rewards Program – The Athlete’s Foot
The College is part of the School Rewards Program with The Athlete’s Foot in Geraldton. For every pair of shoes purchased, $5.00 is donated to the College – just mention that your child attends our school when purchasing new shoes.
The College is registered with “OZLabels”. You can support the College through this fundraising initiative by ordering your labels for stationary, uniforms, lunch boxes, water bottles, etc. The process is very easy. All you need to do is log into www.ozlabels.com.au – the College’s unique code for this supplier is FRS1005. Process your order and payment directly with either company, remember to enter the college’s unique fundraising code. Your order will be delivered to your address. Please note: This is an on-going fundraiser and orders can be placed all year round. You can even share the fundraising code with your family and friends so that their purchases will benefit the college.