Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child/ren at Geraldton Christian College.
We have lots of useful information on our website, which we encourage you to read:
- Primary (Kindy to Year 6).
- Secondary (Years 7-12).
- Secondary students are required to have their own device (Years 7-12). For required specifications, please view the Information Technology page.
- Please visit the Uniform page for all of our Uniform information. The Uniform Shop is located in the Front Office and we will arrange appointments for fitting/purchase as required for new families.
- Forms and Policies for various College Policies, including Student Behaviour Management Policy.
- School Fees
- Equipment Lists
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an online application form.
Before you start the process, please have these documents saved on your device ready to upload:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement
- Copies of NAPLAN and previous School Reports
- Immigration/VISA information for students born outside of Australia (or proof of citizenship, as applicable)
If you have any queries regarding enrolment, including paper forms for offline enrolment, please don’t hesitate to contact the Enrolments Officer, Phone 9938 9100 or email email@example.com.